We climb outdoors in the evening throughout the summer months on Thursday and Tuesday evenings.
Thursday is the main club night for trad/route climbing and Tuesday is the main bouldering night. The crags we visit will hopefully provide something for everyone. Most of the Tuesday and Thursday summer evening crags have an alternative trad or bouldering venue nearby - see the list for details/suggestions.
During the winter months (October - March) we climb at one of the climbing walls in Sheffield.
- October, December, February - Climbing Works/Broadfield
- November, January, March - Depot/Sheaf View
- October, December, February - Foundry/Kelham Island Tavern
- November, January, March - Awesome Walls/Fat Cat
Wet weather alternatives
- Tuesday - Climbing Works
- April, June, August - Foundry
- May, July, September - Awesome Walls
Full Evening Meets List
|Date||Day||Main Venue (Thurs: Trad, Tue: Bould.)||Alternative (Thurs: Bould., Tue: Trad.)||Pub||Notes||Crag Info on UKC|