We climb outdoors in the evening throughout the summer months on Thursday and Tuesday evenings.
Thursday is the main club night for trad/route climbing and Tuesday is the main bouldering night. The crags we visit will hopefully provide something for everyone. Most of the Tuesday and Thursday summer evening crags have an alternative trad or bouldering venue nearby - see the list for details/suggestions.
During the winter months (October - March) we climb at one of the climbing walls in Sheffield.
- On Tuesdays we rotate around one of the three bouldering walls in Sheffield (Works, Depot, Hangar in that order) followed by either the Sheaf View (Depot and Hangar) or Broadfield (Works) afterwards. The details of the meet are listed on the homepage.
- October, December, February - Foundry/Kelham Island Tavern
- November, January, March - Awesome Walls/Fat Cat
Summer Evening Meets
Wet weather alternatives
- Tuesday - Works/Depot/Hangar
- April, June, August - Foundry
- May, July, September - Awesome Walls
Full Summer Evening Meets List
|Date||Day||Main Venue (Thurs: Trad, Tue: Bould.)||Alternative (Thurs: Bould., Tue: Trad.)||Pub||Notes||Crag Info on UKC|